Saturday, October 18, 2008

More on exams

Mummbled ... at having to relief a double period Form 1 class again last Thursday. So many teachers away for PMR. Next week's my turn to be away. So i guess fair's fair. Anyway it was the beginning of the test schedule for these Form 1 girls and it was Art. Turned out to be fairly interesting as i walked around the class. Finally took out my camera and took some of these shots. (Blogging has made my handbag heavier). Green peas,red beans, rice, anise, cloves, cardamons, cinnamon sticks, dried chillies, coloured paper were among the medium used.

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

Blogging...hmm let's see what it does for me..it makes me stop and look at things, pause and appreciate the things that I used to take for granted before, make me more aware of issues and helps me organize my thoughts constructively (I prefer to think of it that way...ha! ha! Of course I think sometimes i ramble too much oso)...I'd say generally it has been fun. Glad that your handbag is getting heavier...LOL!

AJ7 said...

btw...those works of art - very nice!